We believe our audiences should hear about you and support your business. Donate/Sponsor Now
- Incremental Intimate Promotion: Our generous sponsors get incremental and intimate market visibility. “Local eyes” become local buyers. Our attendees often come to a concert evening, in St. Augustine, for dinner, desert, drinks and a concert.
- St. Augustine Orchestra is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization so your donation/sponsorship is tax deductible as per current tax law.
- SAO Marketing Extends Your Promotional Reach: We perform outside of the City to audiences who have yet to fully appreciate St. Augustine’s services and businesses. Visibility of a poster, or an ad in our printed program is seen by varied audience demographics. We book private concert events that are not publicized but are well attended if not sold out. We know these audiences will travel to St. Augustine to avail themselves of the history, the ambiance and the diverse foods, goods and services found in the Ancient City. Do not underestimate what sponsoring or partnering with SAO will do to raise awareness of your business. Our audiences come to concerts to listen. Let us make sure you are heard.
Sponsorships get mentioned at our performances.
Please Click This Link and make a financial contribution. We will monitor and be in contact with you to work out the details of delivering the benefits we promise.
St. Augustine Orchestra is a 501©3 non-profit group so your contribution should be tax-deductible.
6 Tickets per concert, Concert Signage, Concert Recognition, Press Release, Hot Link from SAO website and FaceBook to your target.
Thank you to “Anonymous” for your generous contribution. We’d love to know who you are!
4 Tickets per concert, Concert Signage, Concert Recognition, Press Release, Hot Link from SAO website and FaceBook to your target.
Hot Link from SAO website and Facebook to your target
You may contact Allyson Breger, Executive Business Manager, for more information: [email protected]
As a Sponsor, you are making a statement to the community that you support quality orchestral music, performed by local musicians to raise the life experience of St. Augustine residents. SAO annually fights the local market trend of decreased performance venue access and increasing venue costs. By keeping ticket prices low so that people of all ages and means have affordable access we must be continually creative and flexible to increase audiences with decreased seating capacity in St. Augustine. The orchestra depends on ticket revenue, but costs are outpacing the revenue from limited seats available at the local venues. SAO conducts other activities that enhance and promote music appreciation and awareness in the local community, especially in the form of music education. Sponsorships and donations help us continue our model, and give us opportunity for special programming that has higher production costs, such as a piano solo feature. Your sponsorship will ensure St. Augustine Orchestra’s continuance, growth and diversity of programming and it helps preserve and expand the cultural life of our Community.
Individuals With Passion to Serve
Allyson Breger; Hospitality
Sheila and Mitch Kolesaire (Trailer Maintenance AND Sound/PA Equipment support)
Purvi Bhatt: Co-Leader of Front of House/Box Office
Cindy Tanton: Co-Leader of Front of House/Box Office
Services and Volunteerism
Other Ways to Support the Orchestra:
Individual Financial Donors
Martha and Joe Graham
The expression of your gift is printed recognition of your name or, “anonymous” if you prefer, in our Programs.
- Make an in-kind contribution of property (such as free performance space, percussion or other music equipment, comfortable seating for audiences, or services such as minor instrument repair, retail store promotion space and more…)
- Utilize matching gift programs. Contact your Human Resources Dept at work.
- Advertise in our concert programs. Contact StAugustineOrchestra.org
- Become a volunteer. Offer your time, energy, ideas and logistical support. We are in need of Program Directors for sponsorship development, to organize a Guild for concert operations and fund raising and hospitality at public and private concerts.