We believe our audiences should hear about you and support your business. Donate/Sponsor Now
- Incremental Intimate Promotion: Our generous sponsors get incremental and intimate market visibility. “Local eyes” become local buyers. Our attendees often come to a concert evening, in St. Augustine, for dinner, desert, drinks and a concert.
- St. Augustine Orchestra is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization so your donation/sponsorship is tax deductible as per current tax law.
- SAO Marketing Extends Your Promotional Reach: We perform outside of the City to audiences who have yet to fully appreciate St. Augustine’s services and businesses. Visibility of a poster, or an ad in our printed program is seen by varied audience demographics. We book private concert events that are not publicized but are well attended if not sold out. We know these audiences will travel to St. Augustine to avail themselves of the history, the ambiance and the diverse foods, goods and services found in the Ancient City. Do not underestimate what sponsoring or partnering with SAO will do to raise awareness of your business. Our audiences come to concerts to listen. Let us make sure you are heard.
Sponsors get mentioned at our performances.
Please Click This Link and make a financial contribution. We will monitor and be in contact with you to work out the details of delivering the benefits we promise.
St. Augustine Orchestra is a 501©3 non-profit group so your contribution could be tax-deductible.
Thank you to all who support the Orchestra.
6 Tickets per concert, Concert Signage, Concert Recognition, Press Release, Hot Link from SAO website and FaceBook to your target.
Thank you to “Anonymous” for your generous contribution. We’d love to know who you are!
4 Tickets per concert, Concert Signage, Concert Recognition, Press Release, Hot Link from SAO website and FaceBook to your target.
The Harris Family
The Tsitos Family (Matching donation offer to $1,000)
Hot Link from SAO website and Facebook to your target
You may contact Allyson Breger, Executive Business Manager, for more information: [email protected]
As a Sponsor, you are making a statement to the community that you support quality orchestral music, performed by local musicians to raise the life experience of St. Augustine residents. SAO conducts other activities that enhance and promote music appreciation and awareness in the local community, especially in the form of music education. Sponsorships and donations help us sustain and continue our model, and give us opportunity for special programming that has higher production costs, such as a piano solo feature. Your sponsorship will ensure St. Augustine Orchestra’s continuance, growth and diversity of programming and it helps preserve and expand the cultural life of our Community.
Individuals With Passion to Serve
Allyson Breger; Hospitality and so much more, with Stacey Scanlon.
Sheila and Mitch Kolesaire; Marketing, External Strategic Relationships, Web and Electronic Ticketing, Trailer Maint/Suppt. and more.
Cindy Tanton: Co-Leader of Front of House/Box Office, Bus. Dev.
Laura Lynn: Box Office and Hospitality
Scott Gregg: Web Development
Our Board of Directors: Sustain and grow SAO while executing its mission. Many of our Board are also musician members:
Mitch Kolesaire – Board Chairman (Bass), Heather Turvey – Vice Chair (Viola), Cindy Tanton – Board Secretary, Treasurer – Nancy Killmer (Cello); Sarah Page – Librarian (Violin), Laurie Flynn – Governance (Horn); Xander Lynn – Logistics Operations and Planning (Cello); Sheila Kolesaire – P.R. and Marketing, Pamela Ferry-Tsitos – Bus. Dev.; Jason Harris – Co-lead Artistic Advisory Committee (Tuba)
Services and Volunteerism
Rich and Rae Marzocchi
Financial Support to the Orchestra:
Individual Financial Donors
Purvi Bhatt: SAO Membership Fee to join the League of American Orchestras
Laurie Flynn: Associate Conductor donation funding.
The expression of your gift can be recognized or “anonymous” if you prefer.
- Make an in-kind contribution of property (such as free performance space, percussion or other music equipment, comfortable seating for audiences, or services such as minor instrument repair, retail store promotion space and more…)
- Utilize matching gift programs. Contact your Human Resources Dept at work.
- Advertise in our concert programs. Contact StAugustineOrchestra.org
- Become a volunteer. Offer your time, energy, ideas and logistical support. We are in need of Program Directors for sponsorship development, to organize a Guild for concert operations and fund raising and hospitality at public and private concerts.